The Gwinganna Detox is one of our most powerful options, creating the perfect environment for you to transform your wellbeing. This specialised program also features an added focus on liver function and is designed to be a dedicated health environment, to allow your body to rest and renew.
This package has more inclusions and more value than any other stay at Gwinganna and includes a focus on adrenal restoration, gut health and liver function.
Key wellness seminars will provide you with a clearer understanding of your body's needs and guide you toward improved health and wellness - including improved sleep, heightened immune system, reduction in stress levels and a greater ability to manage stress.
Our delicious organic meals include seafood, chicken and vegetarian choices to inspire your taste buds and satisfy healthy appetites. Leave with whiter eyes and increased vitality. You will feel sensational.
To ensure we’re able to usher your body back into balance, no caffeine or alcohol will be served on this cleansing retreat. These components are stimulating to the body; our goal is to calm the nervous system to improve sleep and minimise stress. We also focus the first 4 lunches on a vegetarian diet, including legumes, nuts and seeds to meet protein requirements. All meals are designed to reduce inflammation in the body, balance blood sugar levels, improve digestion, balance body fat levels and feed the gut microbiome.
This retreat is best suited to anyone who is:
- Eager to bring their healthiest intentions into their life
- Learning to build healthier habits
- Open to choosing nutritious foods more consistently
- Really wanting to shift their lifestyle habits
- Living with genetic potential for heart disease/cancer
- Dealing with high inflammation
- Along with suggested treatments by your doctor, can support post cancer recovery*
*Please note, we are not a medical facility.
What will I learn on this retreat?
- How important it is for the body to have clear pathways to perform its daily detoxification schedule
- What can sabotage detoxification and how to prevent it
- What you can do to promote your body’s ability to repair itself
- How stress impacts your body’s ability to perform many functions
- How it feels to be well and how to eat, move and sleep to bring wellness to life
- How your lifestyle can influence your gene expression
What is included?
- 7 nights accommodation
- 2 classic massages
- 1 essential facial
- $100 wellness therapy credit
- All organic meals, snacks and beverages
- Home grown and made aloe-vera juice to soothe intestinal walls
- Key wellness seminars
- Cooking demonstration
- Evening meditation sessions
- Access to all facilities and scheduled activities
- Bonus activities such as labyrinth walk
- Complimentary transfers from Gold Coast Airport at set times
Gwinganna Detox Retreat Upcoming Dates
Invest in your health and wellness. Our upcoming retreat dates are shown below.
All retreats are subject to availability. Conditions apply. View postponement and cancellation policy. All rates are per person, in Australian dollars and include GST. Package rates and inclusions are effective from 1 August 2023. Package inclusions vary on special promotional offers. Please note no caffeine is served on 5 or 7-night stays. A peak period surcharge applies on the 27 December and 3 January detox retreats. Please ask us for details.
Located close to the central facilities to experience a cosy and comfortable Queensland style room with everything you need to enjoy restful evenings.
Double - $4555
Single from - $4705
Located near the Villas, the Peel House has stunning views over the Gold Coast and features two bedrooms, each with a queen bed and ensuite including a bath.
Double - $5215
Single - $6050
Nestled in our orchard, the suites are built from beautiful Australian reclaimed timbers with soaring ceilings, natural stone bathrooms and spacious verandahs.
Twin/Double - $5165
Single East - $5400
Single West - $5850
Studio - $5850
Deluxe Twin/Double - $5410
Deluxe Single - $6520