Tips to improve a good night's sleep
A great night sleep will
- Improve our ability to cultivate energy for the next day.
- It gives the body a chance to clean our cells making us prepared for potential toxic invasion during our day
- It allows the body to do reparative and restorative work to keep our bodies in good shape for the next day, week and month.
Tips to achieve a good night sleep:
- Aim for 7- 8 hours sleep
- Turn off your wifi
- Turn off the smartphone or laptop prior to hopping into bed – a natural lead into sleep is very important
- If you or your significant other snores - this will need to be addressed. Sleep apnoea has serious medical ramifications.
- Reduce stress where possible
- Create a bedtime routine
To assist you in periods of insomnia – herbal or natural remedies are a good first option to explore for support. If this does not work, see your doctor to discuss a possible alternative that will break the cycle you find yourself in.
Remember: Sometimes we’re so frightened of not sleeping, that it’s the fear of not sleeping that stops us from sleeping that night.