All retreats are subject to availability. Conditions apply. View postponement and cancellation policy. All rates are per person, in Australian dollars and include GST. Package rates and inclusions are effective from 1 August 2023. Package inclusions vary on special promotional offers.
Condition Your Calm explores the impact stress has on your health and how stress hormones affect your endocrine system. This very special emotional wellness retreat includes seminars from guest presenter, Dr Libby (PhD), one of Australasia’s leading nutritional biochemists, an author, speaker and one of Gwinganna’s original team members. Armed with an abundance of knowledge and scientific research, Dr Libby will empower you to take charge of your health and happiness.
Living in a technologically advanced world can create perceptions of intense pressure which can irritate our nervous system leading to a release of stress hormones into our bloodstream. Condition Your Calm will help you to manage your nervous system and learn to understand how to build resilience.
Explore how stress hormones affect the function of your thyroid, endocrine system, pancreas, pituitary gland, hypothalamus and adrenals - and the role that beliefs and perceptions play. Learn from Dr Libby in our dedicated retreat environment, with specialty seminars and activities to help soothe your nervous system and condition your calm.
Just $495 additional to this package.
About Dr. Libby Weaver
Nutritional biochemist, Dr Libby Weaver (PhD), is a thirteen-times bestselling author, speaker and founder of the food-based supplement range, Bio Blends.
Armed with an abundance of knowledge, scientific research and a true desire to help people regain their energy and vitality, Dr Libby empowers and inspires people to take charge of their health and happiness through her books, live events and online courses.
A respected international speaker, Dr Libby’s expertise in nutritional biochemistry has led her to share the stage with Marianne Williamson, Sir Richard Branson, and Tony Robbins, as well as many female thought-leaders. She is regularly called upon by television and radio as an authoritative figure in the health and wellness industry.
This retreat is best suited to anyone who is:
- Have high levels of stress and need a rest
- Are in need of a restorative break to soothe their nervous system and regain energy and vitality
- Are interested in learning about the latest science behind the effects of stress on the body and your overall health
- Are living with heart disease risk factors or diabetes
- Want to learn more from Dr Libby in a dedicated retreat environment
What will I learn on this retreat?
- The latest scientific research on the impacts of stress on your health.
- The role that beliefs and perceptions play in affecting your levels of stress.
- How stress hormones affect your thyroid, endocrine system, pancreas, pituitary gland, hypothalamus and adrenals.
- The links between stress and chronic disease and how it affects the body
- Tools and strategies to prevent and overcome adrenal fatigue.
- Strategies to live a life with greater emotional resilience
What is included?
- 3 nights accommodation
- 1 classic massage
- $100 Wellness Therapy credit
- Access to all facilities, scheduled activities and speciality seminars
- Chef-prepared organic meals, snacks and beverages
- Complimentary transfers from Gold Coast Airport at set times
Condition Your Calm Upcoming Dates
Invest in your health and wellness. Condition Your Calm retreat dates are shown below.
Located close to the central facilities to experience a cosy and comfortable Queensland style room with everything you need to enjoy restful evenings.
Double - $2640
Single from - $2695
Located near the Villas, the Peel House has stunning views over the Gold Coast and features two bedrooms, each with a queen bed and ensuite including a bath.
Double - $2935
Single - $3465
Nestled in our orchard, the suites are built from beautiful Australian reclaimed timbers with soaring ceilings, natural stone bathrooms and spacious verandahs.
Twin/Double - $2900
Single East - $3105
Single West - $3355
Studio - $3355
Deluxe Twin/Double - $3135
Deluxe Single - $3820