All retreats are subject to availability. Conditions apply. View postponement and cancellation policy. All rates are per person, in Australian dollars and include GST. Package rates and inclusions are effective from 1 August 2023. Package inclusions vary on special promotional offers.
Welcome to a Retreat That's More Than Just Yoga
This retreat encompasses more than just the practice of yoga asanas. It is an immersive experience where yoga, meditation, mindful practice and nature interconnect.
Yoga means union, connection to all things – it's a way of life, a path to connect with the world around you. It's about forging links with relationships, work-life, passions, creativity, and the sheer joy of living in the moment.
This retreat is your opportunity to greet life in a more relaxed, authentic manner. Through the ancient wisdom of movement, yoga, meditation, and mindfulness, you'll gain fresh perspectives that can lead to transformative change, ushering in more joy in every precious moment.
To ensure we’re able to usher your body back into balance, caffeine beverages will be served until 11:30am to support caffeine drinkers to not have the side effects of detoxing. A balanced wholefoods diet, based on vegetables, fish and seafood will be served, with vegan and vegetarian options available.
This is a specialist retreat led by Linda Franke, a certified Psychotherapist, Mindfulness Coach and Yogi. She will take you on a transformative journey of true connection, offering a blend of gentle and dynamic yoga practices, rejuvenating walks in nature, meditation sessions and the opportunity to immerse yourself in meaningful rituals. These will assist you to deeply drop into the parasympathetic nervous system, silencing the busy mind and facilitating healing and restoration for your body.
Linda, with her delightful humour and down-to-earth approach, will share invaluable insights on how to infuse wisdom into your daily life, helping you achieve a more balanced existence.
This retreat is best suited for people who:
- Any person wanting time away to rest, restore and refocus
- People wanting to experience various styles of yoga and their benefits
- Experienced yogi’s seeking a dedicated yoga retreat in Queensland
- People with high stress levels wanting to focus on adrenal restoration and rebalance their lives
What will I learn on this retreat?
- The various practices of yoga including yin, iyengar and vinyasa
- The importance of movement and breath to facilitate clarity and connection to ourselves
- How to restore balance in the body through a yoga practice
- Yoga, asanas and the deeper understanding of this ancient practice
What is included?
- 3 nights accommodation
- 1 classic massage
- Daily yoga sessions, starting with pranayama each morning
- Access to all facilities and scheduled activities
- Chef-prepared organic meals, snacks and beverages
- Days activities are concentrated on exposure to different styles of yoga, with three different styles offered each day prior to and after breakfast
- Spa inclusions
- Complimentary transfers from Gold Coast Airport at set times
Yoga & Mindful Living Retreat Upcoming Dates
Invest in your health and wellness. Our upcoming retreat dates are shown below.
Located close to the central facilities to experience a cosy and comfortable Queensland style room with everything you need to enjoy restful evenings.
Double - $1985
Single from - $2020
Located near the Villas, the Peel House has stunning views over the Gold Coast and features two bedrooms, each with a queen bed and ensuite including a bath.
Double - $2195
Single - $2600
Nestled in our orchard, the suites are built from beautiful Australian reclaimed timbers with soaring ceilings, natural stone bathrooms and spacious verandahs.
Twin/Double - $2170
Single East - $2325
Single West - $2515
Studio - $2515
Deluxe Twin/Double - $2350
Deluxe Single - $2865