All retreats are subject to availability. Conditions apply. View postponement and cancellation policy. All rates are per person, in Australian dollars and include GST. Package rates and inclusions are effective from 1 August 2023. Package inclusions vary on special promotional offers.
The 'Triple S' program will empower you to change your habits by helping you to understand how to manage stress, become more resilient and understand how to use your body’s natural rhythms to improve performance and productivity.
NEW for 2023, you can now enjoy an additional day on this popular program. The ‘Triple S’ is an opportunity to break the unhealthy cycle of high sugar foods, stress and insomnia to help you restore balance in your daily routine.
On this beautiful retreat, you will discover the connection between sleep, stress, sugar and their harmful effects on your mind and body, now with an additional seminar. Experience Gwinganna's ideal environment to improve your sleep quality and help you more effectively manage stress - both in the now and into the future.
To ensure we’re able to usher your body back into balance, no caffeine or alcohol will be served on this stress management retreat. These components are stimulating to the body; our goal is to calm the nervous system to improve sleep and minimise stress.
This retreat is best suited for people who:
- People with high stress levels in need of an extended rest period; including mothers, fathers and corporate workers
- People looking to make changes in their lifestyle and eating and drinking habits and rebalance their lifestyle
What will I learn on this retreat?
- How to break the domino cycle of waking up tired, reaching for stimulants (caffeine/sugar) to get through the day and then being too wound up to sleep at night.
- How to work with your body rather than constantly irritating the natural systems
- General preventative health care messages by osmosis of being at the retreat, eating, exercising, relaxing
- The importance of rest and recovery to balance adrenal overload
What is included?
- 5 nights accommodation
- 5 key wellness seminars: sleep, sugar, stress, stress resilience
- 1 classic massage
- $100 wellness therapy credit
- 1 essential facial
- Chef-prepared organic meals, snacks and beverages
- Access to all facilities and scheduled activities
- Complimentary transfers from Gold Coast Airport at set times
Triple S Upcoming Dates
Invest in your health and wellness. Our upcoming retreat dates are shown below.
Located close to the central facilities to experience a cosy and comfortable Queensland style room with everything you need to enjoy restful evenings.
Double - $3450
Single from - $3490
Located near the Villas, the Peel House has stunning views over the Gold Coast and features two bedrooms, each with a queen bed and ensuite including a bath.
Double - $3730
Single - $4475
Nestled in our orchard, the suites are built from beautiful Australian reclaimed timbers with soaring ceilings, natural stone bathrooms and spacious verandahs.
Twin/Double - $3695
Single East - $3955
Single West - $4265
Studio - $4265
Deluxe Twin/Double - $3980
Deluxe Single - $4905